For a business to stay in competition today, an online presence is no longer a second choice. Even after you manage to launch an ecommerce website to take your business online, it doesn’t suffice. In this era of digital technology with around 204bn app downloads worldwide in 2019, a mobile app is the need of the hour.
Out of a number of ecommerce platforms that have grown in popularity over the past few years, Magento is one. And a Magento 2 mobile app can add to the productivity of a Magento store by letting customers access it on the go.
If you too are a Magento store owner and can’t make up your mind for a mobile app, read on to know how a Magento mobile app helps in these 5 industries.
Online grocery stores have started gaining traction even more amid the pandemic outbreak. People are trying to avoid buying grocery items from offline stores fearing infection and turning to various online stores that can offer home delivery.
If you own an online grocery store, it is a golden opportunity to enhance the overall shopping experience of customers.
by building a grocery mobile app for your store that has got:
- Simplified Registration Process – To enable hassle-free registration for online shopping for customers
- Easy Profile Management – To let customers manage their profiles, view purchase history, and log-in credentials seamlessly.
- All-Inclusive Product Catalog – To simplify and speed up the decision-making process for customers by displaying detailed descriptions of all food and grocery items along with prices.
- Order Tracking – To stay on top of customers’ order statuses and win customers’ trust by letting them track their orders themselves anytime.
and all other essential native app features like easy address management, variety of payment modes, personalized emails and push notifications, etc. and take your business to the next level.
Fashion keeps evolving but never ends! Just see how new t-shirt designs with COVID-19 messages or designs, printed masks, etc. are in trend amid this COVID-19 pandemic.
So, if you are a fashion store owner, you can make the most out of it by building a fashion mobile app with:
- Live data sync – To sync your app with your online store and eliminate the need for separate manual updates in the app.
- Multilingual Support – To engage customers by translating the store content into customers’ native languages.
- Social Media Authentication – To enable customers to use social media to log in to their accounts.
- Voice and Barcode Search – To help make the required products easily findable and make the store easily navigable and sales-driven.
- Wish List – To let customers add desired products to wish lists and order them whenever they wish to in the future.
- Single Page Checkout – To simplify the checkout process to reduce the overall cart abandonment rates and boost conversions.
and other native app features like multiple payment gateways, user profile management, order management, etc. to help drive high customers’ engagement.
Home Decor Industry
Most of the people always adore modernist art pieces and oriental decor items. Hence, the home decor industry is one of the booming industries and would continue to be so.
So, a home decor mobile app for an online home decor store owner with a number of customer-centric features including:
- DIY Layout Editor – To help store owners control the look and feel of the app by letting them manage placements of various sections easily.
- Firebase Analytics – To get deep insights into behavioral patterns and the performance of different products over time to form marketing strategies accordingly.
- Product Social Sharing – To let customers share products among family and friends via social media and indirectly contribute to spreading brand awareness.
- Autofill Address – To auto-fill the saved address every time customers place orders and save their valuable time.
and various others including order tracking, one-page checkout, email and push notifications, payment options, product filter, and wishlist, etc. to make the shopping experience immersive and attract sales.
Even in this modernized world, jewelry items still hold their own traditional values and attract people.
So, a jewelry mobile app for your jewelry online store can help you amp up your jewelry business. Make sure your app has:
- Featured Product Banner – To let store owners display the best pieces in a beautiful banner to catch customers’ instantly as they open the app.
- Wishlist Management – To let customers mark items they wish to buy for any occasion or event in the future and retrieve them later when needed.
- Product Filter – To let customers filter products as per various parameters (color, material, etc.) to get what they exactly are looking for.
- Coupons and Offers – To give a reason to customers to keep coming back to the store to avail of sales, discounts, or incentives.
and others including one-page checkout, auto-fill address, multiple payment options, live data sync, firebase analytics, etc.
Automotive Industry is an ever-blooming industry that can never face a crisis. Even amid the complete lockdown, transport vehicles for essential services were plying on roads.
Therefore, an automotive mobile app for an automotive online store owner with features including:
- User Profile Management: To let customers create detailed profiles with their preferences to strengthen the bond with them further by providing personalized services.
- Detailed Product Catalog: To enhance customers’ shopping experience with a detailed catalog of all products and services like selling vehicles, autoparts, offering insurance covers, etc.
- Advanced Search: To enable the need to wade through all products on the store by enabling customers to simply search and view what they want.
- Deep Linking – To drive more traffic to product detail pages and prompt instant purchases.
- Multi-Store Support – To help manage multiple regional stores for enhanced localized experience seamlessly and boost sales.
and several others like product updates and notifications, social media integration, and 24*7*365 customer support is a must to boost customers’ engagement and sales.
In a Nutshell
A Magento 2 mobile app is a great asset to every Magento store owner. Besides simplifying shopping, it also helps personalize and enhance customers’ shopping experience through features like voice and barcode search, multi-store support, multi-lingual support, wishlist management, etc.
Therefore, if you are looking to make it big in your online business in today’s highly competitive online business environment, a Magento 2 mobile app is indispensable.